Anyone that knows me will agree, this list pretty much describes my life.
Check these points off as you go through them – Will you qualify to be a Pop Culture Gay/Addict like me?
1. You’ve probably got a Hulu Plus account and Netflix and HBO GO and a DVR…
2. Growing up, you dirtied your family and friends in Trivial Pursuit.
3. The People Magazine crossword puzzle is your bitch.
4. Because popular culture is your thing.
5. You can trace back celebrity couples and memorize their “shipping names.”
6. From Bennifer…
7. To Bennifer…
8. To Trohn
We may not be celebrties, but we have a “shipping name” – And look how freaking cute my boyfriend is <3
He’s probably gonna kill me for this, but it’s my website, I’ll post what I like. And why why I would I post this pic, seriously, look how cute he is!
back to the list…
9. In fact, you should probably be on E! News already.
10. Or at least be some sort of pop culture correspondent.
11. THE BIBLE.
…One of the Bilbles
12. You know all the Top 40 music.
13. But you also know the really good stuff.
14. You buy pop culture items like it’s your job.
You can this, and similar pieces artworks here
15. And when a TV show or movie slips in an obscure reference, you’re all over it.
16. Plus, you always know the name of “that guy from that thing.”
For example, this is Gregg Henry. He plays Hollis Doyle on Scandal but also played Logan’s dad, Mitchum Huntzberger, on Gilmore Girls.
17. Sometimes people don’t understand the value of popular culture knowledge.
18. Or even better, when someone tries to stump you with some “new information.”
19. But when someone doesn’t know basic pop culture info, you’re like…
“Wait…What band was Justin timberlake in again?”
20. And then you realize he/she’s not kidding…
So, there you have it – How many points could you check off?
Le me know in the comments below